European Gutters Canada Product Catalogue features Lindab Rainline Gutters and components. Lindab is the roof drainage system that offers the highest quality when it comes to combining durability, flexibility and ease of installation, but you may choose Lindab for how good it looks. Our Canadian affiliates specialize in the installation of European Rain Gutters and installation of Lindab gutters throughout Canada.
- durable and flexible
- a complete range of components
- easy to install
- snap in fitting
Download Orders Forms
- Round bottomed gutters flow more efficiently to clear water and debris quickly.
- Smooth shaped pipe components eliminate trapping debris on crimped edges inside the pipes.
- Formed corners ensure they will never leak as there is no seam at the expansion point.
- Concealed gaskets create perfect seals with no Ultraviolet degradation.
- Modular design allows replacement of small sections without disturbing the rest of the system.
- Easy full access to clean inside gutters when needed.
Unsurpassed Beauty and Finish!
- Clean, elegant, seamless appearance.
- Materials are all galvanized, primed and painted on both sides before components are formed.
- All components are made from the same materials in the same factory.
- Beautiful metallic and matt finishes.
- Installation technique protects fascia from trapping moisture and forming rot.
- 23 gauge steel construction.
- Highest European ratings for support hanger strength.
- All support hangers cradle gutter from below.
Highest long-term value
- Twice the lifespan of aluminum systems.
- Greatly reduced cleaning frequency and expense.
- No staining of face like on aluminum gutter polyester paints.
- Never any costly leaking seams to repair
- Never any weather beaten plastic outlets or eroded sealant to replace.
Greatest Peace of Mind
- Owning a Lindab Rainline Gutter System!
Lindab Rainline Products
Halfround gutters that never leak.
There are many half round gutters on the market, but none compare to Lindab Rainline Gutters Systems.
The one piece corners combined with EPDM rubber caskets create a leak proof system.
Lindab's variety of high quality components provide a solution for any architectural design.
A Range of Colours
Lindab’s Rainwater system is available in 9 distinct colours in 5" (125mm) gutters and 4 colors in 6" (150mm) gutters. Mixing and matching these is easy. Either discreetly complementing the overall colour scheme of the house, commercial or industrial building, or boldly creating accents of colour.
Why not choose dark red drainpipes for a white stucco facade? Or mount exclusive copper metallic pipes on a grey stonewall. Or why not mix tile red gutters with antique white pipes to match the respective colours of roof and woodwork?
Any facelift is possible. The choice is yours.
- Antique white 5"
- Black 5" & 6"
- Silver Metallic 5" & 6"
- Anthracite Metallic 5" & 6"
- Dark Grey 5"
- Bronze (Coffee Brown) 5" & 6"
- Brown 5"
- Dark Red 5"
- Copper Metallic 5"
Select a colour to see an example
Bronze (Coffee Brown)